- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,533,107 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283609 TracksWho Do You Love (demo)
15 hoursBetween Us
15 hoursThis Road I’m Travelling
15 hoursWho Do You Love
15 hoursAll I Want
15 hoursGo Lady Go
16 hoursSome Kinda Angel
16 hoursGirl From The North Country
16 hoursYer Feet (live with Portugese Fireworks)
16 hoursReturn To Sender
andkindred on A question of visibility? Pedro on For the love of his fellow men Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c…
Tag Archives: extraction
You may recall a couple of years ago that the operator of the former Shire Oak Quarry site, JPE, was mooting the proposal to extend the site they’re currently landfilling at Shire Oak, to extract virgin material pusihing back restoration of the site for some years.
Heads up folks – here’s one I overlooked, but there’s still time to act as responses to the Sandhills Quarry inclusion in the Staffordshire New Minerals Local Plan closes on Friday 5th December 2014 – but it’s easy to respond online, and you can do it right now.
Continue reading →