- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,346,367 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279799 TracksWet Concrete - Chinese
7 hoursBehind the Mountains
7 hoursVinyl Fever
7 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
7 hoursSoft N Ez
7 hoursVanishing Point
7 hoursThis Year's Beat
7 hoursDisconnect the Cables
8 hoursThe Waiting
8 hoursRecovering Australia
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: extraction
You may recall a couple of years ago that the operator of the former Shire Oak Quarry site, JPE, was mooting the proposal to extend the site they’re currently landfilling at Shire Oak, to extract virgin material pusihing back restoration of the site for some years.
Heads up folks – here’s one I overlooked, but there’s still time to act as responses to the Sandhills Quarry inclusion in the Staffordshire New Minerals Local Plan closes on Friday 5th December 2014 – but it’s easy to respond online, and you can do it right now.
Continue reading →