- June 21st - It’s good to see that one place the Canal and River...
- June 21st - I passed through Snow Hill Station mid afternoon,...
- June 20th - Undeterred by the mower, the latest gosling family...
- June 20th - To my dismay, the agressive and pointlessly regular...
- June 19th - Walsall Wood’s lone cygnet appears to be in rude...
- 5,354,273 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279972 TracksJohnny's Garden
now playing...Johnny's Garden
1 minIt Doesn't Matter
4 minsDon't Look at My Shadow
6 minsHide It So Deep
9 minsSo Begins The Task
16 minsJesus Gave Love Away For Free
19 minsfallen eagle
21 minsBoth Of Us (Bound To Lose)
The boat that they r… on Going Back Kay Torné on Morris Miner and Brownhills… Morris Miner and Bro… on Flying into history Shelley Hankin. on A life on the Hill… Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an…
Tag Archives: County Council
You may recall a couple of years ago that the operator of the former Shire Oak Quarry site, JPE, was mooting the proposal to extend the site they’re currently landfilling at Shire Oak, to extract virgin material pusihing back restoration of the site for some years.
Heads up folks – here’s one I overlooked, but there’s still time to act as responses to the Sandhills Quarry inclusion in the Staffordshire New Minerals Local Plan closes on Friday 5th December 2014 – but it’s easy to respond online, and you can do it right now.
Continue reading →