- #365daysofbiking Better than expected:September 23rd: On the...
- #365daysofbiking - Not dead yet:September 23rd - I said the...
- #365daysofbiking Repellent magnetism:September 22nd - There’s a...
- #365daysofbiking Warm rain and what lies beneath:September 22nd...
- #365daysofbiking Duck tales:September 21st - The humble mallard...
- 5,535,417 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
9 hoursVinyl Fever
9 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
10 hoursSoft N Ez
10 hoursVanishing Point
10 hoursThis Year's Beat
10 hoursDisconnect the Cables
10 hoursThe Waiting
10 hoursVinyl Fever
10 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
Dawn Hayton on Some mothers did have them… Pedro on For the love of his fellow men BrownhillsBob on Top Tipton Isobel Dams on Some mothers did have them… Some mothers did hav… on A lesson in local history
Tag Archives: County Council
You may recall a couple of years ago that the operator of the former Shire Oak Quarry site, JPE, was mooting the proposal to extend the site they’re currently landfilling at Shire Oak, to extract virgin material pusihing back restoration of the site for some years.
Heads up folks – here’s one I overlooked, but there’s still time to act as responses to the Sandhills Quarry inclusion in the Staffordshire New Minerals Local Plan closes on Friday 5th December 2014 – but it’s easy to respond online, and you can do it right now.
Continue reading →