- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,345,230 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279767 TracksPeaceful Madman
13 hoursDream of the Fossil Sea
13 hoursStreetlights and Stars
Orange Cake Mix
Windy & Carl
14 hoursWet Concrete - Chinese
14 hoursBehind the Mountains
14 hoursVinyl Fever
14 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
14 hoursSoft N Ez
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: Lombard Street
The irrepressible David Evans seems to be out and about having fun with his new camera. Intriguingly today, he sent me this. I have no idea what it is, what he’s talking about, or who I am anymore. Please help. … Continue reading →
Following last week’s exploration of old maps covering Lichfield, David Evans – top reader, article writer and local history buff – went exploring in Ye Olde City with a new camera. He thought Kate, from the essential Lichfield Lore, might … Continue reading →
Kate, who’s still doing the investigative history thing so much better than I do over at the superlative Lichfield Lore, has a bit of a quandary on her hands. After investigating blacksmiths, whitesmiths and smithies in the old city, she … Continue reading →