Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival, circa 1972: A special gallery
- Walsall Wood FC v Ilkeston Town - crunch away match today!
- We'm gooin up Norton Pewul!
- Local miniature railway open this Easter Bank Holiday Monday!
- Loads going on at the Horse & Jockey Walsall Wood - including a great charity Easter egg hunt and fun day this Saturday!
- 5,953,063 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
292414 TracksSleeping on Roads
1 dayMartha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
1 daySee You on Rooftops
1 dayHi-Lo and Inbetween
1 dayDriving with Bert
1 dayTwo Stones In My Pocket
1 dayHigh Hopes
1 dayDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 daySleeping on Roads
Ron on Down the tubes jordankennethbird200… on Full details of upcoming 10/10… andyropes7 on Brownhills St. George’s… 10 Fabulous Ideas Fo… on Another family fun day –… Eldyne Cooper (Coats… on Down the drive at the side…
Tag Archives: John Currie
Time for a bit of history (makes a change in the run up to Christmas!) and I’ve had this interesting image in from Adam Mayon, who believes it’s of Brownhills Scouts, taken around 1960. His request is simple: Hi Bob, … Continue reading →
I have been contacted by John Currie of the 2nd Brownhills Scouts who’d like to appeal to folk who could help the group thrive and grow in the coming year.
Continue reading →
I have been contacted by John Currie of the 2nd Brownhills Scouts who’d like to say thanks to the wonderful people at Aldridge Fire Station for hosting them on a recent visit, and he has a useful bit of home safety information he’d like to share with readers.