- yesterdaysprint: The Berkshire Eagle, Pittsfield, Massachusetts,...
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- 5,655,769 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
2 daysKeep Drawing Suns
2 daysIn Memory of Honey
2 daysTracing New Maps
2 daysRecovering Australia
2 daysThe Enabler
2 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
2 daysDouble Jointed
Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea…
Tag Archives: Woodhouses
Following a request made by reader Kevin Barnett, I had a rummage through the excellent aerial images so kindly supplied by Gareth Thomas, Geographic Whizz from Lichfield District Council, feeling sure he’d sent me some. Sadly I was mistaken, and I’d already posted the one of Chasetown that I had.
Continue reading →
Following my post earlier this week about Burntwood Asylum – latterly St .Matthews Hospital – I have been bowled over by the response of readers to what I thought might be a taboo subject. From reader responses – including some … Continue reading →
I’m respectfully making an enquiry as to a bit of history that isn’t talked about much and may be quite sensitive for some. This is a subject that has long interested me in one form or another, and I think … Continue reading →