- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,532,181 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283565 TracksYou Woke Me Up!
19 hoursMaster Sigh
19 hoursHole in the Ocean Floor
20 hoursFatal Shore
20 hoursOrpheo Looks Back
20 hoursBehind the Barn
20 hoursNear Death Experience Experience
Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c… BrownhillsBob on Woodmen give it five to send U… Joyce Lawlor on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: Edial
Following a request made by reader Kevin Barnett, I had a rummage through the excellent aerial images so kindly supplied by Gareth Thomas, Geographic Whizz from Lichfield District Council, feeling sure he’d sent me some. Sadly I was mistaken, and I’d already posted the one of Chasetown that I had.
Continue reading →