Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Accident up on the A5 last night?
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- 7,389,781 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
312057 TracksUnder the Waves / Tokyo
8 hoursHunting Dog
8 hoursBrass Locket
9 hoursThe Ocean Wave
9 hoursRiverside Heights
9 hoursHead Swim
9 hoursCollar of Fur
Steve Jolly on Looking sharp! Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn
Tag Archives: Sven Springs
Well, I made it. Yesterday, I cycled up onto Cannock Chase. Starting from Brownhills, I headed up to Chasewater – which was stunning – and on through Heath Hayes and Hednesford, up to Rifle Range Corner. The going at Chasewater was very heavy, and a fine, wet sleet was making it quite uncomfortable. Wrestling with turning back, I pushed on, and as the temperature dropped, the sleet turned to powdery snow and the air cleared.
Continue reading →