Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,746 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
9 hoursJust Turn for Home
9 hoursMoss and Yew
9 hoursThe Green Line
9 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
9 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
9 hoursA Lychgate
9 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: bird
Here’s some good news and welcome common sense for those of us who enjoy Chasewater – after being nothing more than a filthy soup of rotting bird faeces, food and feathers for a few months now, Staffordshire County Council have got contractors in to clean out the boating lake.
Continue reading →
I’m pleased to see that, in all probability, people power has worked over the issue of the filthy state of the walkways around the boating lake at Chasewater, which this week have been cleaned to a decent standard – you’ll remember that last week, I posted about the disgraceful mess there. Continue reading →
Of late, Lichfield District Councillors and Staffordshire County Council have been cock-a-hoop about Chasewater – they’ve suddenly discovered our local reservoir, and just how fine it is – but there’s a bit of a problem. Continue reading →