Since the unholy mess that was the Walsall Council elections last week, I’ve been waiting for some comment from wise old sage The Plastic Hippo. After a weekend away, today, Hippo spoke. A brilliant satire, please read it if you care.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,597,677 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284652 TracksWittgenstein's Arm
now playing...Bad Drugs And Minor Chords
4 minsDigging Shelters
8 minsDeep Distance
16 minsOcean Of Tenderness
36 minsLotus - Part I - IV
52 minsShuttle Cock
1 hourDon't Trust The Kids
1 hourMidnight On Mars
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…