Since the unholy mess that was the Walsall Council elections last week, I’ve been waiting for some comment from wise old sage The Plastic Hippo. After a weekend away, today, Hippo spoke. A brilliant satire, please read it if you care.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking On reflections:December 10th - Passing Silver...
- #365daysofbiking Light work:December 10th - Christmas means it’s...
- #365daysofbiking Decent exposure:December 9th - As darkness...
- #365daysofbiking Fade to grey:December 9th - A throughly grey...
- #365daysofbiking Darkness my old friend:December 8th - Speeding...
- 5,716,324 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285911 TracksThe Waiting
10 hoursBright Lights
10 hoursStar In The Sky
10 hoursBreaking the Ice
10 hoursIn Your Head
10 hoursBad World
10 hoursPuzzles like you
10 hoursAfter All
andkindred on Tyred out – huge thanks… Tyred out – hu… on The McClean Way: A beautiful n… Tyred out – hu… on Past tracking Tyred out – hu… on Brian Stringer and Back the Tr… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Action stations