Since the unholy mess that was the Walsall Council elections last week, I’ve been waiting for some comment from wise old sage The Plastic Hippo. After a weekend away, today, Hippo spoke. A brilliant satire, please read it if you care.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Accident up on the A5 last night?
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- 7,389,794 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
312057 TracksUnder the Waves / Tokyo
9 hoursHunting Dog
9 hoursBrass Locket
9 hoursThe Ocean Wave
9 hoursRiverside Heights
9 hoursHead Swim
9 hoursCollar of Fur
Steve Jolly on Looking sharp! Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn