I realise this probably belongs on my still ongoing #365daysofbiking Tumblr project, but these images, captured over two commutes on successive mornings, are just too nice to let go quietly. After a week of grim news, a little summer morning mist serves to ease the spirit. The morning rides this week have been gorgeous, and remind me of why I love to be on a bike.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- Accident up on the A5 last night?
- 7,389,333 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
3 hoursDecember Sunlight
3 hoursWatching the River Flow
3 hoursFind Your People
Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors
3 hoursYou're My Best Friend
3 hoursHarvest Moon
3 hoursI Cried Like A Silly Boy
3 hoursYellow Ledbetter
3 hoursDoesn't Remind Me
Steve Jolly on Looking sharp! Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn