I realise this probably belongs on my still ongoing #365daysofbiking Tumblr project, but these images, captured over two commutes on successive mornings, are just too nice to let go quietly. After a week of grim news, a little summer morning mist serves to ease the spirit. The morning rides this week have been gorgeous, and remind me of why I love to be on a bike.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,725,017 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286128 TracksDouble Jointed
16 hoursWhat You Want
16 hoursSomewhere Nearby
18 hoursIt Was Really, Really Grey
18 hoursPeter Is Dead In The Piano
18 hoursMy Things
18 hoursSmall Me
18 hoursOver There, It's Raining
18 hoursDown Down
Sandra Cox on From beat room to ballroom! Sandra cox on From beat room to ballroom! Ivor Sperring on Local history stuff: this much… Susan Jones ( was Ya… on Local history stuff: this much… Rob Sollom on From beat room to ballroom!