Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,725,271 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286128 TracksDouble Jointed
20 hoursWhat You Want
20 hoursSomewhere Nearby
22 hoursIt Was Really, Really Grey
22 hoursPeter Is Dead In The Piano
22 hoursMy Things
22 hoursSmall Me
22 hoursOver There, It's Raining
22 hoursDown Down
john keay on A Starbucks in Brownhills? Wel… Sandra Cox on From beat room to ballroom! Sandra cox on From beat room to ballroom! Ivor Sperring on Local history stuff: this much… Susan Jones ( was Ya… on Local history stuff: this much…
Tag Archives: Grand Prix
This Saturday and Sunday (15th and 16th July 2017) will be quite a special weekend for the local powerboat community as Chasewater hosts the PowerBoatGP 2017 Chasewater Grand Prix at our favourite reservoir and country park.
This Saturday and Sunday (16th and 17th July 2016) will be quite a special weekend for the local powerboat community as Chasewater hosts the PowerBoatGP 2016 Chasewater Grand Prix at our favourite reservoir and country park.
I’ll be perfectly honest here – I know very little about this, but for those that do, this is apparently quite a weekend for the powerboat community as Saturday and Sunday see the PowerBoatGP 2015 Chasewater Grand Prix at our favourite reservoir and country park.