While we’re on the subject of images from the past, over in the steamy, oily corner of Chasewater, top rail and local historian Chasewaterstuff has dug out a gem. I’ll not comment too much, but I’d be interested to see who remembers this demolished pub fitted out like this. As I’ve said before, not much seems to be recorded of The Railway Tavern, so this is a real find.
I tip my hat to Chasewaterstuff – while you’re over there, do check out his blog, there’s some fantastic stuff.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,407 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
6 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
6 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
6 hoursSome Sweet Day
6 hoursWishful Thinking
6 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
6 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…