- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,347,346 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279806 TracksOn the Wings
now playing...A Riot of Color
5 minsLittle Kingdom
11 minsDown the Elements
28 minsA.W. Sonic
36 minsTouched - Ricardo Tobar Mix
50 minsSoon - James Rutledge Mix
56 minsWet Concrete - Chinese
20 hoursBehind the Mountains
20 hoursVinyl Fever
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: The House of Prayer
Many of us may not have noticed the diminutive House of Prayer in Coppice Road, Walsall Wood. In my lifetime, I don’t think it was ever a place of worship; I remember it being used as another add-on yard for the ubiquitous Ken Hodges Builder’s merchants, and when that closed, being converted into a private residence.