- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,598,245 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284688 TracksRadio Rewrite: V. Fast
14 hoursRadio Rewrite: IV. Slow
14 hoursRadio Rewrite: III. Fast
15 hoursRadio Rewrite: II. Slow
15 hoursRadio Rewrite: I. Fast
15 hoursPiano Counterpoint
15 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
15 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
15 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
15 hoursTied To You
matt197924 on Arachnofoolya Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf…
Tag Archives: The House of Prayer
Many of us may not have noticed the diminutive House of Prayer in Coppice Road, Walsall Wood. In my lifetime, I don’t think it was ever a place of worship; I remember it being used as another add-on yard for the ubiquitous Ken Hodges Builder’s merchants, and when that closed, being converted into a private residence.