Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,844,421 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
11 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
11 hoursDouble Jointed
11 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
12 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
12 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…
Tag Archives: Colin Ray
The post here last Sunday discussing the Newtown area of Brownhills certainly created some interest and raised a few more memories and discussions – and one particular aspect caught the eye of reader and long term friend of the blog Tony Winn.
I have here an excellent enquiry for a Sunday afternoon which I feel many readers will be very, very interested in – not least Andy Dennis, if he’s passing, but maybe others concerned with the Newtown area on the Watling Street, which has been the subject of so many past articles here on the blog.