- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,398,081 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280851 TracksIn Memory of Honey
15 hoursTracing New Maps
15 hoursRecovering Australia
15 hoursThe Enabler
15 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
15 hoursDouble Jointed
15 hoursNeedle (Monologue)
BrownhillsBob on Little Hay miniature railway g… Karen on Little Hay miniature railway g… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty!
Tag Archives: Colin Ray
The post here last Sunday discussing the Newtown area of Brownhills certainly created some interest and raised a few more memories and discussions – and one particular aspect caught the eye of reader and long term friend of the blog Tony Winn.
I have here an excellent enquiry for a Sunday afternoon which I feel many readers will be very, very interested in – not least Andy Dennis, if he’s passing, but maybe others concerned with the Newtown area on the Watling Street, which has been the subject of so many past articles here on the blog.