Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- High on the hill - Go somewhere you've never been this Saturday!
- 6,166,110 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295427 TracksNights Introlude
Nightmares on Wax
16 hoursTwo Stones In My Pocket
5 daysVanishing Point
7 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
Martin Williams on Pelsall Hall Colliery disaster… Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: Agnes Deans
I’m very pleased to note the continued interest in Watling Street School’s history, a thread started by Adrian Reid before Christmas – a couple of days ago, I received the above scan from reader George Martin, taken around 1922 or 1923, featuring his father.
Continue reading →
Thanks for the great response yesterday to Adrian Reid’s enquiry for the Watling Street School anniversary book; whilst copies to own are apparently very, very thin on the ground, it seems they can at least be borrowed for study.