Thanks to the eagle eye of fellow local blogger The Stymaster, I can share the following sale document with readers of the blog. It seems Linley Woods – longstanding subject of reader curiosity hereabouts – is up for sale. Clearly quite a tough pitch for the estate agents, Bruton Knowles, they suggest it may be good for ‘Outdoor activities’, which is possibly a bit of an understatement.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,599,972 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284719 TracksRecovering Australia
16 hoursThe Enabler
16 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
16 hoursDouble Jointed
16 hoursNo Poetry
Pedro on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… David Evans on Wood meet Quorn substitutes in… Eryl Powell on Institutional bias – wha… ray share on Institutional bias – wha…