Just took a spin out up to the Rising Sun to check out the damage. Despite the grim tone of the original article, superficially there’s little outward evidence of serious structural damage. Might be worse at the back; I didn’t have chance to nip round the rear and check. Let’s hope it’s not too severe and this once fine pub can live again.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,596,845 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
8 hoursRadio Bemba
8 hoursBlack Hibiscus
8 hoursWheels Within Wheels
8 hoursNow Nothing (Rock Music)
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…