I’m going to leave this with you guys for a while. It’s a 1945 aerial image of South Brownhills, Walsall Wood and Clayhanger. Far more to come. Great, isn’t it?
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,789,525 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288074 TracksKeep Drawing Suns
12 minsIn Memory of Honey
19 minsTracing New Maps
26 minsRecovering Australia
31 minsThe Enabler
39 minsHeaven or Las Vegas
49 minsDouble Jointed
Clive on When the stars came to The Woo… Graham on The Parade route David Evans on On Parade once more! David Evans on On Parade once more! DaveD on The Parade route