I’m going to leave this with you guys for a while. It’s a 1945 aerial image of South Brownhills, Walsall Wood and Clayhanger. Far more to come. Great, isn’t it?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Accident up on the A5 last night?
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- 7,389,781 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
312057 TracksUnder the Waves / Tokyo
8 hoursHunting Dog
8 hoursBrass Locket
8 hoursThe Ocean Wave
8 hoursRiverside Heights
9 hoursHead Swim
9 hoursCollar of Fur
Steve Jolly on Looking sharp! Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn