I notice from the excellent Chasewaterstuff Railway Blog that it’s Pelsall’s annual canal festival this weekend. This is a huge event, and well worth a look. I noticed yesterday that lots of boaters were heading that way through the Black country, so it’s set to be a great weekend. If you love the waterways, do pop alo
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,721,628 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286026 TracksThat Voice Again
1 hourLiving By Numbers
1 hourSequestered In Memphis
The Hold Steady
1 hourCuckoo Waltz
15 hoursJust Turn for Home
15 hoursMoss and Yew
15 hoursThe Green Line
15 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
15 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
Flying down the line… on Rebuild it and they will come… Rob Sollom on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey