I notice from the excellent Chasewaterstuff Railway Blog that it’s Pelsall’s annual canal festival this weekend. This is a huge event, and well worth a look. I noticed yesterday that lots of boaters were heading that way through the Black country, so it’s set to be a great weekend. If you love the waterways, do pop alo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,845,255 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
19 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
19 hoursDouble Jointed
19 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
19 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
19 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…