Yet again, The Plastic Hippo vocalises beautifully what I’m thinking. Is this the nastiest, most unpleasant government we’ve ever had? As every day passes, the pronouncements from the Prime Minister become more and more bizarre. I fear for my country, the social state and what is being done to it by people who have never once felt the cold wind of social hardship.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,419 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
6 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
6 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
6 hoursSome Sweet Day
6 hoursWishful Thinking
6 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
6 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…