Even though the lake is quickly draining, there is still wintry beauty aplenty at Chasewater. The receding shores are giving rise to some interesting changes – including the discovery of wartime ammunition. If you haven’t been up there of late, I suggest you go, it’s a sight to behold.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,407 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
6 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
6 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
6 hoursSome Sweet Day
6 hoursWishful Thinking
6 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
6 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…