Even though the lake is quickly draining, there is still wintry beauty aplenty at Chasewater. The receding shores are giving rise to some interesting changes – including the discovery of wartime ammunition. If you haven’t been up there of late, I suggest you go, it’s a sight to behold.
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- #365daysofbiking Into the black:October 13th - A dreadful, wet...
- #365daysofbiking A cautionary tale:October 12th - Never upset...
- #365daysofbiking Spot on:October 12th - On the way to work in...
- #365daysofbiking Red is the colour:October 11th - On the...
- 5,590,422 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284481 TracksPiano Counterpoint
6 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
6 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
7 hoursOh! Mighty Engine
7 hoursBaby, I Grew You a Beard
7 hoursA Gentle Heart
7 hoursSpinning for Spoonie
7 hoursQueen Bee
George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… BrownhillsBob on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Julie Ann Fuggle on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Rob Bird on A lost institution BRD days – a 1… on BRD Sports and Social club new…