- August 14th - A tiring, very long day, but despite my weekend...
- August 13th - At Hortonwood in Telford, I found a small wayside...
- August 13th - A brighter day when the morning got going and I...
- August 12th - I didn’t find the deer, and it started to rain....
- August 12th - I was hoping to snap out of it. I certainly felt...
- 5,465,319 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
281736 TracksTracing New Maps
10 hoursRecovering Australia
10 hoursThe Enabler
10 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
11 hoursDouble Jointed
11 hoursWhat You Want
11 hoursBlown a Wish
lisa on Let’s have a butchers… JOHN MCGEE on A feast of wire oakparkrunner on Do you remember the Station Ho… Ray Share on A handy advance clive poole on Memories of the Station Hotel:…
Tag Archives: Jodysnaturewalks
I spotted a great article on a blog I’ve been following for a while. It’s a local blog by a lady known only as Jody, and it contains lovely, engaging reports of her walks and rambles, mainly around the Clayhanger … Continue reading →