Rich Johnstone is rapidly emerging as one of the primary voices in local blogging. He writes infrequently, but usually in a calm, directed anger with a precision that’s deeply impressive. He is latest work, about the ridiculous privatisation of the police, is absolutely wonderful, and I believe it deserves a much wider airing.
Rich has written some brilliant stuff, so while you’re over there, please do have a look at some of his previous works. I think he might be in the wrong job…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,845,255 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
19 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
19 hoursDouble Jointed
19 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
19 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
19 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…