Yesterday at 5:30pm, I was caught in the rain while shopping at Lichfield. After a cuppa, I ventured out into the quiet city to capture it in it’s damp, glistening glory. I’m quite pleased with the results. For more of this sort of thing, don’t forget my 365daysofbiking Tumblr journal is still running. A browsable archive can be seen here.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,432 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
6 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
6 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
6 hoursSome Sweet Day
6 hoursWishful Thinking
6 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
6 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…