- July 17th - Following the news of the sad loss of fellow blogger...
- July 16th - In the bike shed at Telford, something that worries...
- July 16th - In Telford, I noticed that following the dry summer,...
- July 15th - It was a gorgeous, mellow golden hour that caught...
- July 15th - An evening spin out after a day doing bike...
- 5,401,051 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280882 TracksBetween the Bars
15 hoursToo Many Mornings
15 hoursShe's all up Above
15 hoursTinkers Blues
15 hoursHard To Miss You
15 hoursBattle of the Broken Hearts
15 hoursWriting to St. Peter
15 hoursStarlite #1
15 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… hapdaniel on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Sara Coulson - Stobi… on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… morturn on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…
Tag Archives: Tony Briggs
Following on from last week’s post about the the remarkable gallery of images of St. Matthews Hospital in Burntwood, the poster of those images, Tony Briggs, has been in touch to ask if anyone can help him gather personal reminiscences … Continue reading →
It’s with great interest and thanks to the dedicated folks over at the Midlands Heritage Forum, that I can now highlight new information being collated about St. Matthews Hospital. Forum stalwarts YamahaPaul and TonyB appear to have done a great … Continue reading →