Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,725,342 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286128 TracksDouble Jointed
21 hoursWhat You Want
21 hoursSomewhere Nearby
22 hoursIt Was Really, Really Grey
22 hoursPeter Is Dead In The Piano
23 hoursMy Things
23 hoursSmall Me
23 hoursOver There, It's Raining
23 hoursDown Down
john keay on A Starbucks in Brownhills? Wel… Sandra Cox on From beat room to ballroom! Sandra cox on From beat room to ballroom! Ivor Sperring on Local history stuff: this much… Susan Jones ( was Ya… on Local history stuff: this much…
Tag Archives: Tony Briggs
Following on from last week’s post about the the remarkable gallery of images of St. Matthews Hospital in Burntwood, the poster of those images, Tony Briggs, has been in touch to ask if anyone can help him gather personal reminiscences … Continue reading →
It’s with great interest and thanks to the dedicated folks over at the Midlands Heritage Forum, that I can now highlight new information being collated about St. Matthews Hospital. Forum stalwarts YamahaPaul and TonyB appear to have done a great … Continue reading →