Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
- May 19th - A gentle afternoon amble into Birmingham along the... May 20, 2017
- May 18th - Another beautiful blossom that’s rarely looked at... May 19, 2017
- May18th - Arriving at work today on a sunny, bright but nippy... May 19, 2017
- May 17th - The rowan is blossoming at the moment, and I always... May 17, 2017
- May 17th - Nice to see, even on a rainy, grey morning, that... May 17, 2017
- May 16th - I noted the cuddle puddle of goslings as I came back... May 16, 2017
- May16th - I note the annual appearance of lupins with interest;... May 16, 2017
- May 15th - Sorry, waterfowl again, but these little guys are... May 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Claridges - a great local company, but do you remember Percy?
- The Metz office?
- Non stop collision in Walsall Wood: Police appeal for help
- The Portman Collection - part ten: The appliance of science
- Theme for a meme...
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Travellers encamp at Holland Park
- Life's rich tapestry - on show at Brownhills Library until Friday!
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- Images from the Walsall Wood Veterans Match
- 4,279,180 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
This entry was posted in Brownhills stuff, Events, Followups, Fun stuff to see and do, Local media, News, Reader enquiries, Shared media, Social Media, Spotted whilst browsing the web, Walsall community, Walsall Wood stuff and tagged announcement, away, Coventry Sphinx, Events, FC, football, Footy, Good of the Wood, Inspection, Lichfield, soccer, Sphinx, Things to do, Walsall Wood, Walsall WOod FC, weather. Bookmark the permalink.