Brownhills Town Centre Partnership
Local school children and community groups will be planting 8000 daffodil bulbs along the grass verge of Cheter Road North in ten days time. We need your help to finish the planting off on Saturday 5 November so please come along and help make Brownhills a sea of colour in springtime!
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- #365daysofbiking Here I stand:November 6th - One thing I forgot...
- 5,654,731 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
1 dayKeep Drawing Suns
1 dayIn Memory of Honey
1 dayTracing New Maps
1 dayRecovering Australia
1 dayThe Enabler
1 dayHeaven or Las Vegas
1 dayDouble Jointed
Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea… ANN on Gainful employment