Followers of this shambling rant-fest will know just how much of a high regard I have for other local bloggers in the Walsall and South Staffordshire community. There have always been some real diamonds shining in the dust, and none more precious than Stuart Williams superlative Bloxidge Tallygraph. Stuart’s work with the community and local history of his hometown was an inspiration to me, and remains so to this day.
Stuart has relaunched his blog on WordPress – where all the best blogs are hosted – and relaunched as The Bloxwich Telegraph. It’s already looking great – please do pop by and check it out. It’s brimming over with top news and features for our cousins to the west, and Stuart’s writing is as beautifully crafted as ever.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,845,336 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
19 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
19 hoursDouble Jointed
20 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
20 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
20 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…