In the spirit of the recent theme of preserved historic bits of Brownhills wood, top Bloxwich student, photographer and computer geek Joshua Williams recently mentioned on twitter that his grandfather had part of the former bar from the lost pub ‘The Warreners Arms’ preserved in his living room. I know many readers will have propped up that bar on occasion, so I thought I’d share the picture here.
It’s worth browsing through Joshua’s photostream – he’s a very keen, talented young photographer, and top local twitter user. I’d like to thank him for allowing me to use his great photo on the blog.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking A positive signal:January 19th - A belated trip...
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- 5,792,515 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288175 TracksBaby's Coming Home
9 hoursKeep It All Hid
9 hoursCaught Beneath Your Heel
9 hoursYer Feet
9 hoursAll Your Tears
9 hoursSome Kinda Angel
9 hoursGive What You Take
9 hoursWho Do You Love
9 hoursA Summer Long Since Passed
9 hoursWith My Eyes Open I'm Dreaming
Clive on It’s not too late to ram… It’s not too l… on Never give up on a dream It’s not too l… on A Shire thing Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more!