In the spirit of the recent theme of preserved historic bits of Brownhills wood, top Bloxwich student, photographer and computer geek Joshua Williams recently mentioned on twitter that his grandfather had part of the former bar from the lost pub ‘The Warreners Arms’ preserved in his living room. I know many readers will have propped up that bar on occasion, so I thought I’d share the picture here.
It’s worth browsing through Joshua’s photostream – he’s a very keen, talented young photographer, and top local twitter user. I’d like to thank him for allowing me to use his great photo on the blog.
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- #365daysofbiking Here I stand:November 6th - One thing I forgot...
- 5,654,731 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
1 dayKeep Drawing Suns
1 dayIn Memory of Honey
1 dayTracing New Maps
1 dayRecovering Australia
1 dayThe Enabler
1 dayHeaven or Las Vegas
1 dayDouble Jointed
Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea… ANN on Gainful employment