Heads up, folks. I noted today from the excellent YamYam that there’s a new blog on the block, and it’s rather important. You’ll remember that recently, I was horrified to hear our apparently charmless Councill Leader Mike Bird stick the boot into Walsall’s libraries… well, a new scribe has written on the subject, and I commend The Bookworm Turns to all who care passionately about their local library.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,844,421 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
11 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
11 hoursDouble Jointed
11 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
12 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
12 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…