The Plastic Hippo has written an excoriating post about Walsall Council’s risible ‘Online Budget Simulator’ game, a wheedling, cynical little piece of propaganda aimed at convincing us all there’s no alternative to the menu of cuts, decimation and hard cheese to be foisted upon us by Mike Bird and his mates in the Walsall Council cabinet. The Hippo makes some very good points – particularly about the comment facility attached to the web trinket, and raises some interesting links to current posturing by our diminutive leader, detailed in my post ‘Hard Times’, in which the councillor raises the spectre of closing libraries – many have which have just undergone refurbishment.
Strange days indeed.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Either end:November 19th - Working late in...
- #365daysofbiking Not just pointless, but wrong:November 18th -...
- #365daysofbiking Common ground:November 18th - I visited the...
- #365daysofbiking Reflections:November 17th - I returned to...
- #365daysofbiking Mist opportunity:November 17th - A spin up to...
- 5,665,508 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
1 weekKeep Drawing Suns
1 weekIn Memory of Honey
1 weekTracing New Maps
1 weekRecovering Australia
1 weekThe Enabler
1 weekHeaven or Las Vegas
1 weekDouble Jointed
ANN on You ancestors role in the Grea… Pictures and video f… on We’m gooin’ up the… Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,… Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the…