The Plastic Hippo has written an excoriating post about Walsall Council’s risible ‘Online Budget Simulator’ game, a wheedling, cynical little piece of propaganda aimed at convincing us all there’s no alternative to the menu of cuts, decimation and hard cheese to be foisted upon us by Mike Bird and his mates in the Walsall Council cabinet. The Hippo makes some very good points – particularly about the comment facility attached to the web trinket, and raises some interesting links to current posturing by our diminutive leader, detailed in my post ‘Hard Times’, in which the councillor raises the spectre of closing libraries – many have which have just undergone refurbishment.
Strange days indeed.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Disasterous design:January 17th - It’s rare I’m...
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- 5,791,207 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288121 TracksHeaven or Las Vegas
now playing...Heaven or Las Vegas
6 minsDouble Jointed
22 minsTouch Me With Your Love
28 minsSugar Boy
34 minsLive As You Dream
37 minsDon't Need A Reason
48 minsShe Cries Your Name
Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft Brian Edwards on The Parade route