I’ve been thinking for a while that it’s about time we had a photo update. As this particularly cold winter draws on, I have come to reflect on some of the photos I took over the Christmas period. As is usual for my photography at this time of year, my subjects have been predominantly dark, but it’s surprising just how much colour can be present in this, the coldest and cruelest of seasons. Heres to Spring, lighter evenings, green shoots and warmer days.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,597,030 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
11 hoursRadio Bemba
12 hoursBlack Hibiscus
12 hoursWheels Within Wheels
12 hoursNow Nothing (Rock Music)
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…