I’ve been thinking for a while that it’s about time we had a photo update. As this particularly cold winter draws on, I have come to reflect on some of the photos I took over the Christmas period. As is usual for my photography at this time of year, my subjects have been predominantly dark, but it’s surprising just how much colour can be present in this, the coldest and cruelest of seasons. Heres to Spring, lighter evenings, green shoots and warmer days.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,721,672 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286026 TracksThat Voice Again
2 hoursLiving By Numbers
2 hoursSequestered In Memphis
The Hold Steady
2 hoursCuckoo Waltz
16 hoursJust Turn for Home
16 hoursMoss and Yew
16 hoursThe Green Line
16 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
16 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
Flying down the line… on Rebuild it and they will come… Rob Sollom on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey