Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Chasewater Railway 60th Anniversary Gala this weekend!
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Find out how to be more deer aware this Sunday at Chasewater
- Something wonderful for witches and wizards this coming Holiday Monday!
- Staffs fest is running Saturday and Sunday - and there's still time to get your tickets and pop along
- 6,013,686 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294422 TracksSoft N Ez
4 hoursVanishing Point
4 hoursThis Year's Beat
4 hoursDisconnect the Cables
4 hoursThe Waiting
4 hoursThat Voice Again
20 hoursLiving By Numbers
20 hoursSequestered In Memphis
The Hold Steady
20 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
20 hoursSome Sweet Day
Chasewater Railway 6… on Something wonderful for witche… Find out how to be m… on Deer water chase at Chasewater… Don’t forget N… on Flour power David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi…
Tag Archives: Ben Goldacre
Regular readers with sharp minds may remember that way back in August, I took umbrage at Express & Star columnist Peter Rhodes, following his smug, snide snipe about all this ‘new’ citizen journalism not being as diligent and honourable as … Continue reading
Whilst zipping down the Tissington trail last Saturday (8th August 2009), I was listening to a BBC Radio 4 podcast of the previous days ‘The Now Show’, a current affairs comedy program, fronted by Hugh Punt and Steve Dennis. The … Continue reading
Dr. Ben Goldacre does it again – dismantling PR statistics with wit and aplomb… Home taping didn’t kill music – Bad Science. Check out the whole ‘Bad Science’ blog while you’re there.