If you only read one thing today, read this from the Plastic Hippo. It’s the most apposite, brilliant comment on the rash of sudden justice I’ve yet seen.
Oh, and bon voyage, Mr. Hippo. I trust you’ve had your distemper booster and parvo shot? Have a good one…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,845,217 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
18 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
18 hoursDouble Jointed
19 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
19 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
19 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…