The Plastic Hippo holds his anemometer up to the cold wind currently blowing through education in Walsall. It’s like the early eighties, all over again.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,597,956 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284688 TracksRadio Rewrite: V. Fast
9 hoursRadio Rewrite: IV. Slow
9 hoursRadio Rewrite: III. Fast
9 hoursRadio Rewrite: II. Slow
9 hoursRadio Rewrite: I. Fast
9 hoursPiano Counterpoint
9 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
9 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
9 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
10 hoursTied To You
Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf…