This weekend, I’ve received some great old maps from a map dealer I’ve discovered online. I haven’t got time to do the full thing here yet, but I thought I’d preview an excerpt here from a 1951 1:25000 scale map of Brownhills. If you’re into maps, this is pure art. Click on the map for a larger version – I’m going to have some fun with these.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,781 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
10 hoursJust Turn for Home
10 hoursMoss and Yew
10 hoursThe Green Line
10 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
10 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
10 hoursA Lychgate
10 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…