After noting the report on Fixmystreet last night, fellow twatterer stevieboy378 lost no time in recording the offensive grafitti. Now you all know what I think of mindless vandalism, but this does amuse my childish, schoolboy sense of humour. It’s because I’m a bloke, I think…
- July 20th - I met the. Walsall Wood swans near Clayhanger...
- July 20th - One flower that’s doing particularly well at the...
- July 19th - Spotted by the canal near Clayhanger, on a ragwort...
- July 19th - Following the canal breach a few weeks ago, that saw...
- July 18th - Looking less green, but still beautiful, the...
- 5,404,209 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280926 TracksAshes Are Burning
8 hoursAt The Harbour
8 hoursCarpet Of The Sun
8 hoursOn The Frontier
8 hoursLet It Grow
9 hoursStrength Of Character
1 dayThe Highest High
1 dayTrading In Gold
1 dayA Day's Work For The Dayo's Done
1 dayJune Bride
Alan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on Anyone lost a bike? Andrea Challis on Anyone lost a bike? Ann Cross on PigBlog – All Change at… A5 Live just two wee… on Get set for Cockfest 2016!