After noting the report on Fixmystreet last night, fellow twatterer stevieboy378 lost no time in recording the offensive grafitti. Now you all know what I think of mindless vandalism, but this does amuse my childish, schoolboy sense of humour. It’s because I’m a bloke, I think…
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- Accident up on the A5 last night?
- 7,389,284 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
2 hoursDecember Sunlight
2 hoursWatching the River Flow
2 hoursFind Your People
Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors
2 hoursYou're My Best Friend
2 hoursHarvest Moon
2 hoursI Cried Like A Silly Boy
2 hoursYellow Ledbetter
2 hoursDoesn't Remind Me
Steve Jolly on Looking sharp! Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn