Over at the ever indispensable YamYam, I notice that the Plastic Hippo has been at it again, and come up with a chillingly accurate summation of the current situation at Walsall Council. A controlling group led by a man twice previously dumped from the job, and now surrounded by people who conspired to depose him previously, we’re well used to the spin, backstabbing, mendacity and outright rubbish that ebbs like a polluted tide from the civic centre. Remember, folks, George Osborne wants a government modelled on councils like ours…
- July 20th - I met the. Walsall Wood swans near Clayhanger...
- July 20th - One flower that’s doing particularly well at the...
- July 19th - Spotted by the canal near Clayhanger, on a ragwort...
- July 19th - Following the canal breach a few weeks ago, that saw...
- July 18th - Looking less green, but still beautiful, the...
- 5,404,209 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280926 TracksAshes Are Burning
8 hoursAt The Harbour
8 hoursCarpet Of The Sun
9 hoursOn The Frontier
9 hoursLet It Grow
9 hoursStrength Of Character
1 dayThe Highest High
1 dayTrading In Gold
1 dayA Day's Work For The Dayo's Done
1 dayJune Bride
Alan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on Anyone lost a bike? Andrea Challis on Anyone lost a bike? Ann Cross on PigBlog – All Change at… A5 Live just two wee… on Get set for Cockfest 2016!