Over at the ever indispensable YamYam, I notice that the Plastic Hippo has been at it again, and come up with a chillingly accurate summation of the current situation at Walsall Council. A controlling group led by a man twice previously dumped from the job, and now surrounded by people who conspired to depose him previously, we’re well used to the spin, backstabbing, mendacity and outright rubbish that ebbs like a polluted tide from the civic centre. Remember, folks, George Osborne wants a government modelled on councils like ours…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,838,179 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
289413 TracksCarefree Highway
now playing...Closer To Forever
6 minsEverything Is Neu
25 minsHeaven or Las Vegas
8 hoursDouble Jointed
8 hoursThis Year's Beat
8 hoursDisconnect the Cables
8 hoursThe Waiting
Ian on The Brownhills tramway to nowh… John Anslow on A shore thing Graf Harrington on Clarity at last Clive on A shore thing A shore thing | Brow… on New Brownhills history book ho…