Over at the ever indispensable YamYam, I notice that the Plastic Hippo has been at it again, and come up with a chillingly accurate summation of the current situation at Walsall Council. A controlling group led by a man twice previously dumped from the job, and now surrounded by people who conspired to depose him previously, we’re well used to the spin, backstabbing, mendacity and outright rubbish that ebbs like a polluted tide from the civic centre. Remember, folks, George Osborne wants a government modelled on councils like ours…
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,439 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
6 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
6 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
6 hoursSome Sweet Day
7 hoursWishful Thinking
7 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
7 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…