Over at the ever indispensable YamYam, I notice that the Plastic Hippo has been at it again, and come up with a chillingly accurate summation of the current situation at Walsall Council. A controlling group led by a man twice previously dumped from the job, and now surrounded by people who conspired to depose him previously, we’re well used to the spin, backstabbing, mendacity and outright rubbish that ebbs like a polluted tide from the civic centre. Remember, folks, George Osborne wants a government modelled on councils like ours…
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- #365daysofbiking Into the black:October 13th - A dreadful, wet...
- #365daysofbiking A cautionary tale:October 12th - Never upset...
- #365daysofbiking Spot on:October 12th - On the way to work in...
- #365daysofbiking Red is the colour:October 11th - On the...
- 5,590,485 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284481 TracksPiano Counterpoint
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
7 hoursOh! Mighty Engine
7 hoursBaby, I Grew You a Beard
8 hoursA Gentle Heart
8 hoursSpinning for Spoonie
8 hoursQueen Bee
George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… BrownhillsBob on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Julie Ann Fuggle on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Rob Bird on A lost institution BRD days – a 1… on BRD Sports and Social club new…