- August 16th - Thankfully New Street is a rare delight these...
- August 16th - A dreadful morning commute in heavy rain to the...
- August 15th - Also ripening in the hedgerows and waysides are a...
- August 15th - With all the sun we’ve had, the haws - fruit of...
- August 14th - A tiring, very long day, but despite my weekend...
- 5,468,702 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
281859 TracksEveryone You Know
2 hoursWonderful New World
2 hoursTell Tale Signs
2 hoursMy Sweet Delight
2 hoursBeing In Love
2 hoursJoy And The Spark
2 hoursBecause My Heart
2 hoursAutumn In The Neighbourhood
Carol Jackaman on The school of 64 Pedro on Beware of courier fraud and ot… Clive on Oddfellows local David Evans on Oddfellows local David Evans on Oddfellows local
Tag Archives: Graham Harrison
This blog is getting quite large. At over 1,050 posts and over 5,000 comments, there’s an awful lot of material, and my mind, addled by caffeine, work junk and bicycle gear ratios isn’t all it could be. This leads occasionally … Continue reading
I have just discovered that Google Mail includes an anti-spam feature I wasn’t aware of. Lurking within said spam folder – siting uncomfortably with spam for pharmaceuticals of dubious provenance and fake watches, was this enquiry, sent to me on … Continue reading