James Bridge, bottom of Bentley Mill Way on Friday night last. Watch out for the red car pulling out on the left. I was carrying a lot of weight and acceleration was challenging. Clearly, a huge, bright front light and high visibility clothing aren’t enough to get you noticed these days. Fellow cyclists, please take care.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,597,683 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284654 TracksTied To You
now playing...Spin The Bottle
4 minsWittgenstein's Arm
9 minsBad Drugs And Minor Chords
13 minsDigging Shelters
17 minsDeep Distance
25 minsOcean Of Tenderness
45 minsLotus - Part I - IV
1 hourShuttle Cock
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…