James Bridge, bottom of Bentley Mill Way on Friday night last. Watch out for the red car pulling out on the left. I was carrying a lot of weight and acceleration was challenging. Clearly, a huge, bright front light and high visibility clothing aren’t enough to get you noticed these days. Fellow cyclists, please take care.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,822 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
11 hoursJust Turn for Home
11 hoursMoss and Yew
11 hoursThe Green Line
11 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
12 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
12 hoursA Lychgate
12 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…