I notice today that we have a new blog for South Walsall on the scene, the WS5 blog. It needs to find its feet, but there’s certainly some interesting stuff promised there. Run by a keen chap called Dean Hill, Dean has been working very hard today on twatter to promote his new venture, and I wish him well. There really is an online revolution going on in Walsall at the moment, and it’s good to see new faces going the fray. I look forward to seeing what Dean comes up with, and invite Brownhills Blog readers to nip over and take a look at what’s kicking off in South Walsall…
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,670 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
3 hoursJust Turn for Home
3 hoursMoss and Yew
3 hoursThe Green Line
3 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
3 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
3 hoursA Lychgate
4 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…