I notice today that we have a new blog for South Walsall on the scene, the WS5 blog. It needs to find its feet, but there’s certainly some interesting stuff promised there. Run by a keen chap called Dean Hill, Dean has been working very hard today on twatter to promote his new venture, and I wish him well. There really is an online revolution going on in Walsall at the moment, and it’s good to see new faces going the fray. I look forward to seeing what Dean comes up with, and invite Brownhills Blog readers to nip over and take a look at what’s kicking off in South Walsall…
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,596,808 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
7 hoursRadio Bemba
7 hoursBlack Hibiscus
8 hoursWheels Within Wheels
8 hoursNow Nothing (Rock Music)
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…