I took all four of these photos this afternoon at the garden of Cherry Coppice, Hints, which was exhibiting in the open garden and flower festival event. It’s on tomorrow, too, and is a great day out for gardeners and non-gardeners alike.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Pictures from the 2019 Brownhills BCNS Canalside Festival
- Police issue statement following car and bus collision in Walsall Wood
- The Brownhills Canalside Festival 2019 runs all weekend!
- Something wonderful for witches and wizards this coming Holiday Monday!
- Local work vehicle key thefts ongoing: Beware, folks
- 6,010,583 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294177 TracksDream Time in Lake Jackson
13 hoursSix Hours to Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
13 hoursPulling Out of Ricardo and the Dusk Is Falling Fast
13 hoursBrownsville Turnaround on the Tex-Mex Border
13 hoursRock Radio Into the Nineties and Beyond
13 hoursA Melody From a Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
13 hoursThe Lights of Baton Rouge Pass By
13 hoursTrancentral Lost in My Mind
13 hoursWichita Lineman Was a Song I Once Heard
13 hours3AM Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi… The Brownhills Canal… on A remarkable local rail journe… Only humanist… on Explosive stuff Clayhanger Summer Li… on Clayhanger spring clean…