I was pleased to see today that there were loads of flowers on the Grove Pit Memorial in Brownhills Cemetery. It’s nice to see so many people remember those lost men, and marked their passing so lovingly. We shall never forget.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival procession, 1988: A huge gallery
- Pictures from the 2019 Brownhills BCNS Canalside Festival
- Police issue statement following car and bus collision in Walsall Wood
- There's a great autism support group meeting in Brownhills today and every Tuesday!
- The Brownhills Canalside Festival 2019 runs all weekend!
- 6,010,933 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294232 TracksTracing New Maps
3 hoursRecovering Australia
4 hoursThe Enabler
4 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
4 hoursDouble Jointed
4 hoursIn Memory of Honey
4 hoursTracing New Maps
4 hoursRecovering Australia
David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi… The Brownhills Canal… on A remarkable local rail journe… Only humanist… on Explosive stuff Clayhanger Summer Li… on Clayhanger spring clean…