Following his comment this evening on my post ‘The past is a different place‘, the work of the enigmatic Paul has been engaging me all evening. His digDeeper site not only sheds some light on lost Brownhills earthwork, Knave’s Castle, but lots of other interesting stuff, too. I really liked his articles about surveyor’s benchmarks, Brinsford ordnance depot, and the lost village of Newdale. Like the excellent Tamworth Time Hikes, I’ve a feeling I’ll be returning to digDeeper frequently.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Disasterous design:January 17th - It’s rare I’m...
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- 5,791,227 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288124 TracksRecovering Australia
6 minsThe Enabler
14 minsHeaven or Las Vegas
24 minsDouble Jointed
40 minsTouch Me With Your Love
45 minsSugar Boy
51 minsLive As You Dream
Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft Brian Edwards on The Parade route