Following his comment this evening on my post ‘The past is a different place‘, the work of the enigmatic Paul has been engaging me all evening. His digDeeper site not only sheds some light on lost Brownhills earthwork, Knave’s Castle, but lots of other interesting stuff, too. I really liked his articles about surveyor’s benchmarks, Brinsford ordnance depot, and the lost village of Newdale. Like the excellent Tamworth Time Hikes, I’ve a feeling I’ll be returning to digDeeper frequently.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Chains changed:November 16th - Heading back to...
- #365daysofbiking Paint the whole world with a…November...
- #365daysofbiking The experiment continues:November 15th - More...
- #365daysofbiking No ifs, The Butts:November 15th - Riding home...
- #365daysofbiking Clarity:November 14th - I’m finding the Canon...
- 5,661,650 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
5 daysKeep Drawing Suns
5 daysIn Memory of Honey
5 daysTracing New Maps
5 daysRecovering Australia
5 daysThe Enabler
5 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
5 daysDouble Jointed
Pictures and video f… on We’m gooin’ up the… Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,… Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the… Linda on Wreckage, recorded