Reader and top history ferret [Howmuch] sent a link at the weekend, which I’ve just been having a good look at. If you’re interested in resources like Kelly’s directory and other associated gazetteers – an example of which I posted previously – then this site is for you. Bear in mind that most of the source .pdf files are in the public domain, yet are sold on disk by eBay traders, often for a tenner or more apiece. You’ll need Adobe reader to get the best from the site and a reasonable t’internet connection, but that’s all. Get rooting and see what you can find.
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- #365daysofbiking Here I stand:November 6th - One thing I forgot...
- 5,655,465 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
2 daysKeep Drawing Suns
2 daysIn Memory of Honey
2 daysTracing New Maps
2 daysRecovering Australia
2 daysThe Enabler
2 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
2 daysDouble Jointed
Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea…