The readiness with which some people put their own lives at risk never ceases to amaze me. What I saw this afternoon, whilst on a snowy stroll around Brownhills and Chasewater, risked not only the lives of the muppets foolishly prancing out on the frozen reservoir, but of anyone public spirited enough to attempt to come to their aid should they fall in. In a weekend when we have already lost lives in such accidents, I can’t believe that these two were unaware of the risks involved. Sights like this makes me question if Darwinian Evolution is till functioning…
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,597,992 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284688 TracksRadio Rewrite: V. Fast
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: IV. Slow
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: III. Fast
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: II. Slow
10 hoursRadio Rewrite: I. Fast
10 hoursPiano Counterpoint
10 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
10 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
10 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
10 hoursTied To You
Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf…