The readiness with which some people put their own lives at risk never ceases to amaze me. What I saw this afternoon, whilst on a snowy stroll around Brownhills and Chasewater, risked not only the lives of the muppets foolishly prancing out on the frozen reservoir, but of anyone public spirited enough to attempt to come to their aid should they fall in. In a weekend when we have already lost lives in such accidents, I can’t believe that these two were unaware of the risks involved. Sights like this makes me question if Darwinian Evolution is till functioning…
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking On reflections:December 10th - Passing Silver...
- #365daysofbiking Light work:December 10th - Christmas means it’s...
- #365daysofbiking Decent exposure:December 9th - As darkness...
- #365daysofbiking Fade to grey:December 9th - A throughly grey...
- #365daysofbiking Darkness my old friend:December 8th - Speeding...
- 5,716,281 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285911 TracksThe Waiting
9 hoursBright Lights
9 hoursStar In The Sky
9 hoursBreaking the Ice
9 hoursIn Your Head
9 hoursBad World
9 hoursPuzzles like you
9 hoursAfter All
andkindred on Tyred out – huge thanks… Tyred out – hu… on The McClean Way: A beautiful n… Tyred out – hu… on Past tracking Tyred out – hu… on Brian Stringer and Back the Tr… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Action stations