The readiness with which some people put their own lives at risk never ceases to amaze me. What I saw this afternoon, whilst on a snowy stroll around Brownhills and Chasewater, risked not only the lives of the muppets foolishly prancing out on the frozen reservoir, but of anyone public spirited enough to attempt to come to their aid should they fall in. In a weekend when we have already lost lives in such accidents, I can’t believe that these two were unaware of the risks involved. Sights like this makes me question if Darwinian Evolution is till functioning…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,844,340 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
10 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
10 hoursDouble Jointed
11 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
11 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
11 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…