The readiness with which some people put their own lives at risk never ceases to amaze me. What I saw this afternoon, whilst on a snowy stroll around Brownhills and Chasewater, risked not only the lives of the muppets foolishly prancing out on the frozen reservoir, but of anyone public spirited enough to attempt to come to their aid should they fall in. In a weekend when we have already lost lives in such accidents, I can’t believe that these two were unaware of the risks involved. Sights like this makes me question if Darwinian Evolution is till functioning…
- July 22nd - Not much riding today, which was sad. I had a lot of...
- July 21st - In a slow potter back through Walton, Croxall,...
- July 21st - After rising the Barton Gate steam rally, I pottered...
- July 20th - I met the. Walsall Wood swans near Clayhanger...
- July 20th - One flower that’s doing particularly well at the...
- 5,406,003 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280933 TracksVinyl Fever
17 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
17 hoursSoft N Ez
17 hoursVanishing Point
17 hoursThis Year's Beat
17 hoursDisconnect the Cables
17 hoursThe Waiting
17 hoursAshes Are Burning
2 daysAt The Harbour
2 daysCarpet Of The Sun
mark brookes on The secret portal Kay Torné on The secret portal Alan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on Anyone lost a bike? Andrea Challis on Anyone lost a bike?