This just in from the ‘Not for a big gold clock’ department, thought I’d share it here. Makes my bike cams look a bit tame. Best not watched if you’re queasy about heights… about the only thing I have in common with these guys is that we use the same type of camera. They’re either mad, or posess balls the size of King Kong.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,597,630 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
now playing...Don't Trust The Kids
3 minsMidnight On Mars
8 mins77 Slightly Delayed
21 minsPas De Trois
28 minsMorgana Da Capo
35 minsBamboo Sands
45 minsClub Cannibal
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…