This just in from the ‘Not for a big gold clock’ department, thought I’d share it here. Makes my bike cams look a bit tame. Best not watched if you’re queasy about heights… about the only thing I have in common with these guys is that we use the same type of camera. They’re either mad, or posess balls the size of King Kong.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Keepers Cottage, Footherley: In better days
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- 7,388,752 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
311979 TracksLong Nights
6 hoursThe Fly
6 hoursRoad to Rouen
6 hoursCheap Black and White
7 hoursSitting In Limbo
7 hoursI Know You Know Me (w/ Matt Berninger)
7 hoursIn The Sun
7 hoursIn The End
7 hoursYour Spirit To Me
Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn