This just in from the ‘Not for a big gold clock’ department, thought I’d share it here. Makes my bike cams look a bit tame. Best not watched if you’re queasy about heights… about the only thing I have in common with these guys is that we use the same type of camera. They’re either mad, or posess balls the size of King Kong.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,243 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
54 minsLetter To Bowie Knife
1 hourSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
1 hourSome Sweet Day
1 hourWishful Thinking
1 hourSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
1 hourRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…