For some reason – and I’m not sure why – my Facebook account has been disabled. I’m not a huge user of the service, as I spend more time grumbling at it than I do using it for anything useful, but some readers do contact me that way. If you need to contact me, you can get me at my new account, just search on ‘Bob Brownhills‘. All other contact options remain the same – I’m at @BrownhillsBob on Twatter and you can always mail me at BrownhillsBob at Googlemail dot com, or leave a comment on any post. Cheers.
- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,397,607 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280851 TracksIn Memory of Honey
3 hoursTracing New Maps
3 hoursRecovering Australia
3 hoursThe Enabler
3 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
4 hoursDouble Jointed
4 hoursNeedle (Monologue)
BrownhillsBob on Little Hay miniature railway g… Karen on Little Hay miniature railway g… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty!