For some reason – and I’m not sure why – my Facebook account has been disabled. I’m not a huge user of the service, as I spend more time grumbling at it than I do using it for anything useful, but some readers do contact me that way. If you need to contact me, you can get me at my new account, just search on ‘Bob Brownhills‘. All other contact options remain the same – I’m at @BrownhillsBob on Twatter and you can always mail me at BrownhillsBob at Googlemail dot com, or leave a comment on any post. Cheers.
- #365daysofbiking Better than expected:September 23rd: On the...
- #365daysofbiking - Not dead yet:September 23rd - I said the...
- #365daysofbiking Repellent magnetism:September 22nd - There’s a...
- #365daysofbiking Warm rain and what lies beneath:September 22nd...
- #365daysofbiking Duck tales:September 21st - The humble mallard...
- 5,535,417 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
9 hoursVinyl Fever
9 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
9 hoursSoft N Ez
9 hoursVanishing Point
10 hoursThis Year's Beat
10 hoursDisconnect the Cables
10 hoursThe Waiting
10 hoursVinyl Fever
10 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
Dawn Hayton on Some mothers did have them… Pedro on For the love of his fellow men BrownhillsBob on Top Tipton Isobel Dams on Some mothers did have them… Some mothers did hav… on A lesson in local history