- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,598,957 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284719 TracksRecovering Australia
3 hoursThe Enabler
3 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
4 hoursDouble Jointed
4 hoursNo Poetry
David Evans on Institutional bias – wha… Institutional bias… on An unfounded slight It’s getting b… on Woodmen bested by Wulfs in lat… matt197924 on Arachnofoolya Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days
Tag Archives: Shortest day
Yesterday, I tried to think of something to write about the passing of the shortest day and winter solstice, but couldn’t think of anything better than I wrote on the subject last year. This is a really positive step for … Continue reading