The holiday weekend passes, with fine, bright, warm weather. There’s just one snag; the wind is awful. Cycling into it is a real effort, but as you can see, perseverance rewards the hardy cyclist with wonderful views of a wind-blown countryside.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,296 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
2 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
2 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
2 hoursSome Sweet Day
2 hoursWishful Thinking
3 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
3 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…