The holiday weekend passes, with fine, bright, warm weather. There’s just one snag; the wind is awful. Cycling into it is a real effort, but as you can see, perseverance rewards the hardy cyclist with wonderful views of a wind-blown countryside.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,597,677 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
now playing...Deep Distance
4 minsOcean Of Tenderness
24 minsLotus - Part I - IV
40 minsShuttle Cock
55 minsDon't Trust The Kids
59 minsMidnight On Mars
1 hour77 Slightly Delayed
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…