The holiday weekend passes, with fine, bright, warm weather. There’s just one snag; the wind is awful. Cycling into it is a real effort, but as you can see, perseverance rewards the hardy cyclist with wonderful views of a wind-blown countryside.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Pictures from the 2019 Brownhills BCNS Canalside Festival
- Police issue statement following car and bus collision in Walsall Wood
- The Brownhills Canalside Festival 2019 runs all weekend!
- Something wonderful for witches and wizards this coming Holiday Monday!
- Local work vehicle key thefts ongoing: Beware, folks
- 6,010,659 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294177 TracksDream Time in Lake Jackson
15 hoursSix Hours to Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
16 hoursPulling Out of Ricardo and the Dusk Is Falling Fast
16 hoursBrownsville Turnaround on the Tex-Mex Border
16 hoursRock Radio Into the Nineties and Beyond
16 hoursA Melody From a Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
16 hoursThe Lights of Baton Rouge Pass By
16 hoursTrancentral Lost in My Mind
16 hoursWichita Lineman Was a Song I Once Heard
16 hours3AM Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi… The Brownhills Canal… on A remarkable local rail journe… Only humanist… on Explosive stuff Clayhanger Summer Li… on Clayhanger spring clean…